Legacy Select Acoustic Shell
The latest Wenger technology gives you an attractive, effective acoustical shell at an affordable price. The Legacy system can be set up quickly and easily — by just one person. Portable shell designed for use in theatres and concert halls. Includes lift assists to raise and lower canopy. Many different laminates available.
The latest Wenger technology gives you an attractive, effective acoustical shell at an affordable price. The Legacy system can be set up quickly and easily — by just one person. Its mobility allows you to acoustically transform almost any space within a facility into a performance venue.
Wenger pioneered acoustical shell design, so it's no surprise that the Legacy's honeycomb core panel construction delivers enhanced acoustics to both the ensemble and the audience. When the performance is over, Legacy acoustical shells take down in no time and nest together compactly.
- The Legacy Select is designed for use in theatres and concert halls.
- Legacy units promote excellent ensemble playing and enhance acoustic projection towards the audience
- Additional shells can be added to cover larger areas
- Panels are tower design. Top half of panel folds flat for storage, and includes lift assists to raise and lower
- Use with overhead ceiling system for optimum acoustical performance
- Counterweighted base system
- Bottom panel is removable for nesting and stores on back of tower frame
- Non-marring casters
- Available in many laminate finishes: contact the technical sales team for details.
- Curved 2.5cm thick panels to provide superior cross-communication of sound
- Panels are tower design, 1.5m wide
- Maximum height is 3.7m
- In storage position, unit fits through 86cm wide by 2m high door opening
- Weight: 226kg
|Suitable For||Theatres and Concert Halls|
|Colours Available||Many Laminate Finishes Available|