Our sound-isolating Music Practice Rooms enable musicians to rehearse in peace, limiting sound from escaping to or from the environment outside the room. Built on a modular design, the practice rooms can be adjusted to fit the space available. The modules are ideally suited for schools, universities, music colleges and recording studios, and can equally be adapted for the home – providing precious peace and quiet for musicians, teachers and parents alike.
Practice rooms for the home - these rooms enable musicians to practice in peace, while those living with them can get on with their day-to-day lives, free from noise disturbance.
Practice rooms for schools/universities - these modular Music Practice Rooms can be easily adapted to the space you have available in your school or university. Sound-recording studios - get the acoustics you need for a high-quality recording, safe from disturbances from the outside world.
Our sound-isolating booths from Music Practice Rooms.com offer the following benefits:
- Two-man set-up takes 3-4 hours - panels simply slot in next to each other
- The 100mm thick wall and ceiling panels are connected with full-length seals, preventing noise from escaping to the outside world.
- Balanced interior acoustics ensure high sound quality.
- Modular design of the rooms means they can be flexible in size
- Door has full-length window for visibility. Tough steel construction and door-seals ensure the room's sound-isolating properties are maintained.
Our Wenger Sound-Isolating Music Practice Rooms put your music program at the forefront with the latest state-of-the-art music practice technology. VAE technology now offers more realistic acoustical simulations, creating the sensation of being enveloped by the sound and enabling musicians to hear themselves in various performance venues.