Legacy Basic Acoustic Shell - Rectangular Canopy
The latest Wenger technology gives you an attractive, effective acoustical shell at an affordable price. The Legacy system can be set up quickly and easily — by just one person. Rectangular canopy
The latest Wenger technology gives you an attractive, effective acoustical shell at an affordable price. The Legacy system can be set up quickly and easily — by just one person. Its mobility allows you to acoustically transform almost any space within a facility into a performance venue.
Wenger pioneered acoustical shell design, so it's no surprise that the Legacy's honeycomb core panel construction delivers enhanced acoustics to both the ensemble and the audience. When the performance is over, Legacy acoustical shells take down in no time and nest together compactly..
- Legacy units promote excellent ensemble playing and enhance acoustic projection towards the audience
- Additional shells can be added to cover larger areas
- Easy, intuitive lift mechanism for raising and lowering shell
- Canopy folds flat for storage, and middle panel overlaps bottom panel
- Canopy adjusts to 45, 60, 75 and 90 degree angles
- Legs protrude in front of shell to provide counterweighted base design
- Ships fully assembled
- Available in Oyster finish only
- Upper panels are flat in standard 2.5cm thick. Lower panel is 2cm thick. All panels are 1.8m wide
- Lower fixed panel is contructed of 2cm thick composite laminated wood with edgebanding
- Canopy is 91cm high providing less coverage than the Legacy Classic model
|Suitable For||Theatres and Concert Halls|