Goodear Acoustic Shield with Wenger Bravo Music Stand Base
Delivery from: £5.50 + VAT
Exposure to excessive noise levels can cause permanent and irreparable hearing damage. Noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) can be life-changing and can limit your career as a musician. Give your ears the protection they need with the Goodear Acoustic Shield for orchestras. The Goodear Acoustic Shield fits perfectly to the Wenger Bravo Music Stand base, enabling height adjustment up and down with a single smooth motion.
Exposure to excessive noise levels can cause permanent and irreparable hearing damage. Noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) can be life-changing and can limit your career as a musician. Give your ears the protection they need with the Goodear Acoustic Shield* for orchestras.
- A 25mm plastic socket on the underside of the shield with a toggle screw allows the shield to be mounted on most microphone and music stand posts.
- Lightweight plywood core encased in a double layer of closed cell EVA foam.
- Can reduce noise by up to 84% when used as recommended.
- Does not adversely affect the hearing of musicians adjacent or behind it (as acrylic shields can.)
- Does not affect the ability of users to hear what they are playing or what those around them are playing (as earplugs can).
- Tested and certified NAL (National Acoustic Laboratories) and MHS (Musicians' Hearing Services). Lab reports available on request.
- Total weight of headpiece without stand 1700g
- Dimensions - smallest volume: width x height x depth - 585 x 245 x 285mm
- Thickness - 55mm
- The Wenger Bravo music stand base is the premier heavy-duty stand base for professional orchestras.
- Height adjustment moves up and down with a single smooth motion
- Height adjustable from 61cm to 116cm
- Goodear acoustic shield fits perfectly to Bravo music stand base.
|Music Stand Features||Height Adjustable, Foldable/Collapsible|
|Music Stand Desk Material||Plastic|
|Desk Size||58cm wide x 43cm high|