Legacy Classic Acoustic Shell - Rectangular Canopy
The latest Wenger technology gives you an attractive, effective acoustical shell at an affordable price. The Legacy system can be set up quickly and easily — by just one person. Rectangular canopy. Improved lift mechanism to raise and lower shell.
The latest Wenger technology gives you an attractive, effective acoustical shell at an affordable price. The Legacy system can be set up quickly and easily — by just one person. Its mobility allows you to acoustically transform almost any space within a facility into a performance venue.
Wenger pioneered acoustical shell design, so it's no surprise that the Legacy's honeycomb core panel construction delivers enhanced acoustics to both the ensemble and the audience. When the performance is over, Legacy acoustical shells take down in no time and nest together compactly..
- Legacy units promote excellent ensemble playing and enhance acoustic projection towards the audience
- Additional shells can be added to cover larger areas
- Improved lift mechanism for raising and lowering shell
- Canopy folds flat for storage and is adjustable to 45, 60, 75 and 90 degree angles
- Kicker panel provides coverage within 5cm of floor, and folds up for storage
- All panels fit flush with no overlap shadows,/li>
- No unsightly exposed fasteners
- Includes counterweighted base system, with no legs protruding in front of shell
- Ships fully assembled
- Available in four solid colour finishes: Beige, Oyster, Platinum and Warm Sand
- Panels are flat in standard 2.5cm construction, 1.8m wide
- Fully extended height is 4.6m
- In storage position, unit fits through 86cm wide by 2m high door
- Canopy is 137cm high in a rectangular design
|Suitable For||Theatres and Concert Halls|
|Colours Available||Beige, Oyster, Platinum, Warm Sand|